The wonderful thing about Florida is that our weather is typically temperate year-round, enabling residents and visitors to boat all year long if they wish to do so. However, if you stay here a while, they say your blood can begin to thin, and temperatures that you once thought to be mild, now may seem a bit chillier to you.
If that is the case for you, and you want to find a great place to store your boat this winter season, there are a few things you should look for:
- First and foremost, you want to store your boat at a marina that is reputable. As a family owned business, Gerry’s Marina’s reputation is paramount to us. Our business thrives because we continually strive to provide exceptional, friendly customer service.
- Next, you want to be certain your boat is stored in a safe place. Gerry’s Marina provides over two acres of secure storage.
- You also want to store your boat in a great location – convenient to anything and everything you want to access. Gerry’s Marina is conveniently located on Florida’s East Coast in New Smyrna Beach, and only about 20 miles from Daytona Beach.
- Competitive pricing is also very important. Gerry’s Marina offers wet slip storage as low as $250 a month and field storage as low as $100.
- It’s also nice when you have a service department with over 35 years of combined experience and a Yamaha master technician on-site. You guessed it – Gerry’s has all that and more.
Gerry’s Marina was also voted Central Florida’s Best Boat Dealer by Daytona Beach News Journal readers. If you do decide to buy a boat from Gerry’s, you will get three months storage in a slip or on your trailer absolutely free (not to mention three months of free Sea Tow as well). So, stop in so that we can answer any questions you may have. We’ve never met any strangers!